Cyber Console
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welocome to the Cyber Console. The world of Cyber Geeks. Cyber Console is a community forum of GeeTech Inc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Night Rider

Night Rider
Moderator GI
Moderator GI
All new Rapidshare , unlimited upload, no countdown

UNLIMITED download/upload

Its very easy to fool Rapid Share server if your IP address is assigned by your ISP. Just follow these simple steps:

clean up IE or netscape or Firefox cookie( In this case the one that belong to rapidshare website)
On Command prompt (open MS-DOS)
type -----> ipconfig /flushdns <---Enter
type -----> ipconfig /release <---Enter
type -----> ipconfig /renew <---Enter
type -----> exit <--------Enter

Or save these commands in a bat file and run it everytime you need to fool Rapidshare server. Remember to clean up rapidshare cookie in your temp Internet files folder.

Now you should be ready to download/upload as many files as you want from their server.

another way, get proxies from the internet and apply to the browser.
some of proxies might not work though...

Note:
If you are on a LAN and behind a router (using NAT, for example)---this will not work.
If you use a fixed proxy--- this will not work.
If you have a fixed IP address from your ISP or college or employer or whatever -- this will not work.
If you happen to get the same IP address from your DHCP server because it's assigned to you -- this will not work

NO waiting
THIS "trick" for RAPIDSHARE DOWNLOADS eliminates the "WAITING" for the file. No more COUNTDOWNS. So heres what you do:

1. First, Find a rapidshare download.
2. Hit the FREE BUTTON, like always.
3. While your waiting for it to countdown, change the URL in the bar to:
Code:

java script:c(countdown = 0);

and hit ENTER or the GO button over and over. Eachtime you do so, it decreases 10-20 seconds. Few times and the link appears.
or you can simply do the code below ONCE

java script: for (i=0; i<30; i++) { c(); }

Kannan

Kannan
Admin
Admin
thats a nice share night rider!!
but there is a more simply way. switch off and switch on modem. then u can immediately download another file Very Happy

https://cyberconsole.forumotion.com

Night Rider

Night Rider
Moderator GI
Moderator GI
Neo wrote:thats a nice share night rider!!
but there is a more simply way. switch off and switch on modem. then u can immediately download another file Very Happy

haha! yeah... almost forgot!

Kannan

Kannan
Admin
Admin
Night Rider wrote:
Neo wrote:thats a nice share night rider!!

haha! yeah... almost forgot!

no problem.......but actually wat you posted was the legally illegal method to fool rapidfire. but i told was nothing to do with fooling. it changes the IP really!!
so i recommend your method rather! Razz

madysen

madysen
Level 2 User
Level 2 User
yawnnn............old one!

Night Rider

Night Rider
Moderator GI
Moderator GI
madysen wrote:yawnnn............old one!

perhaps! but you see, we must respect our members, they lack, skills, and to be precise, a lot in theory.

madrastamil

madrastamil
Level 1 User
Level 1 User
since our ip's are not static... neo's method executes its way effectively..

Kannan

Kannan
Admin
Admin
madrastamil wrote:since our ip's are not static... neo's method executes its way effectively..

thx for the compliment.
but while using a broadband modem my moethod is effective. but bro.....there are lot more technology
usb modem
wifi hotspot connection
wimax
and so on. in those cases u cannot disconnect and connect again. since it is one of the most frustrating jobs.
so just follow his method for universal cheating of rapidshare.

madysen

madysen
Level 2 User
Level 2 User
madrastamil wrote:since our ip's are not static... neo's method executes its way effectively..

actually......the easy and known method is restarting the modem....as neo suggested!
but thats too common everyone knows.
the official cheating method is the former one!
and first of all do give some compliment for the thread then you can criticize! thats a good attitude of a community member!

Kannan

Kannan
Admin
Admin
and first of all do give some compliment for the thread then you can criticize! thats a good attitude of a community member!
You got that right!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum